This end of the week I will give a presentation at 3G+ and LTE Network Planning and Optimization Forum, taking place in Berlin, Hotel Palace, January 20-22, 2010.
The speech will focus on SIP Applications for 3G+ Networks:
* Demands and challenges of SIP for quality communication service
* SIP for Voice and beyond – build scalable new services in 3G+
* Quality of service versus quality of experience
* SIP as bearer for QoS metrics and monitoring data
* What attractive services can be built using SIP
* How SIP can be used to drive the maintenance of networks 3G+ Optimization (e.g., monitoring nodes, capacity, optimizing routes)
If happens to be around and want to meet, drop me an email (or comment here).
Kamailio Advanced Training
March 4-6, 2019, in Berlin, Germany
March 25-27, 2019, in Washington DC, USA
Click here for more details!
Learn how to build RTC services with Kamailio!