I (Daniel-Constantin Mierla
), co-founder of Kamailio SIP Server
project, will provide Kamailio Developer Seminar for one day and a half, Oct 24-25, 2011, in San Mateo, south of San Francisco, California.
Among topics to be approached:
- internal architecture of Kamailio/SER SIP server
- SIP parser
- memory manager
- locking manager
- database API
- configuration file language structure and interpreter
- RPC/MI control interface
- pseudo-variables and transformations framework
- module interface
- how to write your own extensions in C as module
- inter-module APIs – transaction management, SIP SIMPLE Presence, asynchronous processing, a.s.o.
- working with embedded interpreters for high level programming languages: Lua, Perl, Python
Who should attend:
- VoIP/Telecom developers intending to write own extensions to Kamailio SIP Server
- VoIP/Telecom administrators interested to learn about the internals of Kamailio SIP Server in order to know how to optimize the SIP routing and build proper configuration file
- VoIP/Telecom professionals interested to learn about Kamailio SIP Server, how and where can it be used, its current features and future development
The event is a good place for networking with other professionals from VoIP/Telecom and Real Time Communications fields, past similar events having dozens of attendees.
The price per attendee is 250 USD.
Number of seats is limited and access will be granted in first come first served fashion.
Registration or requests for more details can be done via: