The SIP Router Project started aiming to build a solid open source SIP routing platform, based on collaboration of the SIP Express Router (SER) and Kamailio (OpenSER) teams.
Developers of these two projects believe that an united and non-conflicting environment will bring many benefits, to them, community members and companies.
- bring together the developers and user communities of both projects
- reduce maintenance overhead
- avoid duplicated efforts in development
- develop a core framework that is flexible, extensible and scalable
- promote and build a solid open source SIP server project
- ensure business credibility
- make future forking undesirable, this harms everybody, affects credibility and business
You are welcome to join! Visit:
There will be a meeting for concluding the collaboration and kick start the integration. Everybody is welcome to join. See more details: