This year started full engine with members of Kamailio community being present at various events world wide during January and February 2016 – among them:
- ITExpo and Digium Asterisk World in USA, where Fred Posner had a presentation about integration of Asterisk and Kamailio
- Fosdem in Brussels, Belgium, with presentations from Daniel-Constantin Mierla and Olle E. Johansson in the RTC Dev Room and an ad-hoc Kamailio developers meeting to discuss about version 5.0 with Camille Oudout, Federico Cabiddu, Daniel-Constantin Mierla, Giacomo Vacca, Henning Westerholt, Olle E. Johansson, Torey Searle
- Kamailio Development Workshop, Alicante, Spain, coordinated by Daniel-Constantin Mierla
- Call Center World, in Berlin, Germany, with Asipto participating to the event
- Mobile World Congress, in Barcelona, Spain, with our friends from Quobis and Voztelecom around at the show
- WebRTC Barcelona Meetup, co-organized by Quobis and Victor Pascual Avila at University of Barcelona
For the rest of the spring, couple of events will have some of the Kamailio friends engaged:
- CeBIT 2016, March 14-18, in Hannover, Germany
- SIP Master Class, March 28-April 1, in Miami, USA, by Olle E. Johansson
- IETF 95, April 3-8, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Kamailio World 2016, May 18-20, in Berlin, Germany – celebrating 15 years of Kamailio development
Expect more to be added in the list very soon! Even if you don’t participate to the events, if you are in the area it may be a good opportunity to meet with other Kamailio community members for a chat and few drinks! Announce your availability via Kamailio mailing lists.
Also, should you participate to an event related to VoIP, SIP, WebRTC, VoLTE and Kamailio is involved in a way or another, do not hesitate to contact us in order to be listed on the project website.
Thank you for flying Kamailio!
Looking forward to meeting many of you at Kamailio World in Berlin and other events around the globe!
Post a Comment