The draft of agenda is:
- Goals of Kamailio, how it differentiates from FreeSWITCH and why using them together creates a very powerful framework to build large VoIP systems.
- Kamailio for sip routing and FreeSWITCH as media server (conferencing, voicemail, IVR, announcements)
- FreeSWITCH as a B2BUA for Kamailio (topology hiding, transcoding, call interrupt detection)
- FreeSWITCH as prepaid engine for Kamailio
- Load balancing FreeSWITCH servers with Kamailio
- Q & A Session
You can find more details at:
- Dial: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dial: +1-919-386-9900
- Click on this link
- Skype call to: "skypiax5" - you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).