The SIP Router Project started aiming to build a solid open source SIP routing platform, based on collaboration of the SIP Express Router (SER) and Kamailio (OpenSER) teams.
Developers of these two projects believe that an united and non-conflicting environment will bring many benefits, to them, community members and companies.
- bring together the developers and user communities of both projects
- reduce maintenance overhead
- avoid duplicated efforts in development
- develop a core framework that is flexible, extensible and scalable
- promote and build a solid open source SIP server project
- ensure business credibility
- make future forking undesirable, this harms everybody, affects credibility and business
You are welcome to join! Visit:
There will be a meeting for concluding the collaboration and kick start the integration. Everybody is welcome to join. See more details:
Kamailio Advanced Training
March 25-27, 2019, in Washington DC, USA
Click here for more details!
Learn how to build RTC services with Kamailio!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The SIP Router Project
Posted by Daniel-Constantin Mierla at 9:35 AM
Labels: kamailio, openser, sip-router
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to read this :-)ReplyDelete