Time for sharing details of another tutorial and configurations for a common Kamailio use case shared by community members, this time by Surendra Tiwari.
He has used the Kamailio and Redis to create a DID routing solution with following features:
- Inbound Termination with Carrier IP validation
- Carrier LCR for DID/TFN to PSTN forwarding
- Inbound Abuse Block
- CDR in MongoDB
- IPTables Block for SIP Scanners
- Integration with RTPEngine
- RedisDB for quick DB Access
Guidelines and configuration files are shared via a Github repository:
Thanks for flying Kamailio!
Post a Comment