Asipto SRL has launched the SIREMIS Project, aiming to build web management interface for Kamailio (OpenSER). Later will follow also the sip-router.org project.
Under management of Elena-Ramona Modroiu, the project was developed so far by Asipto - http://www.asipto.com - using OpenBiz PHP framework — the target was to make it easier to extend for non-web developers. Soon, the project sources will be hosted on sourceforge.net SVN (project name: siremis).
Homepage of the project is:
The first beta release is available for download and includes the features:
- subscriber, database aliases and speed dial management
- location table view
- dispatcher, prefix-domain translation and least cost routing (lcr) management
- access control lists (user groups) and permissions management
- accounting records, missed calls and call data records view
- hash table, dial plan table and user preferences table management
- off-line message storage view
- it was tested with MySQL but should support other sql-like DBs
- developed on top of a framework: PHP/Web2.0/Ajax
- XML Metadata driven extensions
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture
You can see some screenshots at:
For few days, a demo site can be accessed at:
- username: admin and password: admin
Download and installation details:
We hope you will enjoy it and help to extend it. The plan is to release first stable version more or less at the same time with Kamailio (OpenSER) 1.5.0.
Post a Comment