There is a new OpenXCAP server release available. Downloads and details at:
Soap-Simple-Proxy exposes a simple to use SOAP interface for the OpenXCAP server. It is a transparent proxy for SOAP to XCAP requests relying on XCAP server for authenticating requests.
1. Publish presence information (using pidf-manipulation application)
2. Set the presence policy for a given presentity (pres-rules application)
3. Retrieve the OpenSER watchers for a given presentity (watchers application)
The software can be used as
- Stand-alone data publisher for persistent Presence documents.
- Policy manager. You can build a web interface to manage the pres-rules
documetn and use it in combination with Eyebeam-lite as a complete SIP
- To retreive and display the active watchers from OpenSER in a web
Kamailio Advanced Training
Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin, Germany
Click here for more details!
Learn how to build RTC services with Kamailio!