There is a new OpenXCAP server release available. Downloads and details at:
Soap-Simple-Proxy exposes a simple to use SOAP interface for the OpenXCAP server. It is a transparent proxy for SOAP to XCAP requests relying on XCAP server for authenticating requests.
1. Publish presence information (using pidf-manipulation application)
2. Set the presence policy for a given presentity (pres-rules application)
3. Retrieve the OpenSER watchers for a given presentity (watchers application)
The software can be used as
- Stand-alone data publisher for persistent Presence documents.
- Policy manager. You can build a web interface to manage the pres-rules
documetn and use it in combination with Eyebeam-lite as a complete SIP
- To retreive and display the active watchers from OpenSER in a web
Kamailio Advanced Training
March 25-27, 2019, in Washington DC, USA
Click here for more details!
Learn how to build RTC services with Kamailio!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
OpenXCAP v0.9.9 and Soap-Simple-Proxy v1.0.2
Posted by Daniel-Constantin Mierla at 3:37 PM
Labels: openser, openxcap, SIMPLE presence, XCAP
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment