While testing the upcoming OpenSER 1.2.0, many news surrounded the project.
CISCO is using OpenSER as SIP proxy of Cisco Service Node for Linksys One:
OpenSER Configuration Generator, a wizard-like web tool to build config files for OpenSER, was launched:
The SIMPLE-XMPP gateway in OpenSER was presented at FOSDEM 2007, Brussels, Belgium:
The release 1.2.0 is schedule for March 12, 2007. It brings a handful of new feature -- listing some of them:
- SIMPLE Presence support (http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:presence-module)
- SNMP (http://openser.org/docs/modules/devel/snmpstats.html)
- PERL API (http://openser.org/docs/modules/devel/perl.html)
- JAVA SIP Servlet Application Server (http://wesip.eu)
- script variables and transformations (http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:devel)
- DNS failover
- IP blacklists
- XMPP IM gateway
- SIP session timers
- secure federation peering
- retransmission timer accuracy
- automatic error handling
- AVPs in reply routes
Kamailio Advanced Training
March 4-6, 2019, in Berlin, Germany
March 25-27, 2019, in Washington DC, USA
Click here for more details!
Learn how to build RTC services with Kamailio!